1. Medical Imaging in the frame work of cellular logic array processing, Invited paper, International Conference on Biomedical Engineering INCONBME '96, Coimbatore Institute of Technology, Coimbatore, 1996.
2. On the notion of Generalised Rapid transformation, National Symposium on Information Technology, Coimbatore, February 20-21, 1997.
3. Generalised Rapid Transformation and its Application, Invited paper, World Multiconference on Systemics, Cybernetics and Informatics, Caracas, Venezuela, July 7-11, 1997.
4. Reference paper for JOM (USA)
5. Overview study of Dielectric Properties of Dry Bones - Proceedings of National Conference on "Sensors and Instrumentation" held on 5-6 January, 2002.
6. A mathematical Model for Computation of Electrical and Mechanical Properties of Human Wet Bone - Instrument Society of India - NSI - 27 - Poster Presentation.
7. State of Art Technologies (SAT-03) held on 20-21 September 2003 IETE, Visakhapatnam Centre - "Development of FEM based software package for the prediction of SAR for an Isotropic Material".
8. Speech Recognition Automated using DSP - Article given in College Magazine "Bhojasmrithi" for the year 2002.
9. A Mathematical Model for Electrical and Mechanical Properties of Human Wet Bone and Osteoporosis detection Indian Institute of Technology, New Delhi. 19th-22nd Nov., 2004.
10. Presented two papers in Cochin University of Science & Technology during November 2005.
11. Published in ( International Journal) Caledonian University Journal related to PhD Work namely Cardaic Pace makers and its reliability analysis. During 2004-05.
12. Published a paper in Indian Physiological Journal(International) Related to ECG and Cardiac Pace makers failure modes etc. 2005. 13. FDTD Simulation of Human muscle -2006-RCI-HYD
14. Indian Journal of Biomechanics-IIT-ROORKEE-NCBM-2009, Three-dimensional Simulation of Human muscle using FDTD Numerical method
15. Analysis of Sheath Helix Coaxially multilayered dielectric Environment to Predict SAR calculations.-NCBM-2009.
16. Estimation of EM Power Absorption in a Prolate Spheroidal Man Model Simulated Results &Mathematical model-International Journal of Electronic Engineering Research-ISSN0975-6450;VOL2;2-2010.
17. Three dimensional Simulation of Biological tissue using(FD)2TD Numerical method. International Journal of Applied Research-2010-0973-4562.
18. Study of Electromagnetic Radiation and Specific Absorption Rate of Mobile Phones with Fractional Human Head Models Via Green’s Functions, Journal of Electrical, Electronics & Computing Technology, vol1(3)MayAug.,2011.
19. Study of EM Radiation & SAR of Mobile Phones with Fractional Human Head models via Green’s function-International Conference-on Wiring the Brain making connections-IRELAND-12-15TH April2011.
20. Analysis of Koch Star Shaped Geometry with enclosing ring S Multiband Patch Antenna for S & L band applications, 2020 Springer. Springer Nature Singapore Pte Ltd. 152 Beach Road, #21-01/04 Gateway East, Singapore 189721, Singapore
21. Energy-Effificient Waste Management System Using Internet of Things, A. Gopala Sharma, Gaddam Sarath Chandu and N. Srinivasa Rao © Springer Nature Singapore Pte Ltd. 2020 -V. Nath and J. K. Mandal (eds.), Nanoelectronics, Circuits and Communication Systems, Lecture Notes in Electrical Engineering 642, https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-15-2854-5_2
22. Broad Band Capacitive Coupling Antenna for C-Band Applications Nukala Srinivasa Rao, Deepak Prasad and Vijay Nath
© Springer Nature Singapore Pte Ltd. 2020 -V. Nath and J. K. Mandal (eds.), Nanoelectronics, Circuits and Communication Systems, Lecture Notes in Electrical Engineering 642, https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-15-2854-5_2
© Springer Nature Singapore Pte Ltd. 2020 -V. Nath and J. K. Mandal (eds.), Nanoelectronics, Circuits and Communication Systems, Lecture Notes in Electrical Engineering